Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Started Goddess Shawl

I finally started the Goddess Shawl. I am doing it in Royal blue. So far so good.
Although I had to alter the pattern somewhat, it was coming out too small so I made some adjustments to make it bigger. It seems to be coming along quite well now. At the rate I am going with it I anticipate having it finished by the end of week (if not before).

I must remember to take a picture of it before I give it away. (It is destined to be a gift for someone.)

I think that my next project will be the Reader's Wrap. I want to get that one finished, although it is to be a Holiday gift I really want to get it completed early.
Then after than I think I will give the Pentacle Shawl another try. My first experience with it was not a good one. LOL! But I think I am finally (with the help of the Goddess Shawl) figuring out the filet crochet pattern.

Happy Knitting, Crocheting and AVing,
Sabrina

No comments: