Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Newest Projects

Here are some of the items I've been working on lately.


A soap or sachet bag done in Sugar N' Cream for a Swap.










A plastic bag keeper in Bernat Twists for a Kitchen Swap.


















Two pink and black 12" squares for a square swap.





Angel dishcloth for a Kitchen Swap

I'm also still working on my Log Cabin Afghan and I making a lapghan for my Secret Sister on the
Secret Sister Forum

I will have to post a new pic of my Log Cabin soon. I haven't had as much time to work on it as I would like, but it is a year long project.






3 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Love all your latest projects you been on a roll I see. Great job.

Crafty Christina said...

Everything looks great! Thanks so much for the kitchen swap. I love the bag and angel! My 7 year old had a great time filling up the plastic bag holder.

Susan said...

Love the pink and black squares!