Thursday, March 15, 2007

Here's what I have been up to

Well work is keeping me busy and insomia is keeping me tired and cranky. But still in the midst of all that fun, I found a few moments to do some knitting and crochet.


Here is the Bunny Dishcloth I knitted in the Monthly Dishcloths March KAL. The bunny is a
little difficult to see, but trust me he's there! I can't wait to see what the Mid-Month KAL will be.





I am also crocheting some dishcloths for a Dishcloth Swap I am doing at the TexasTwo Stitch Forum


Hmmm, let me see, what else? Oh yeah! The Full Moon Squares I am doing for a swap at Crone's Crochet Circle That would be this one.


I am also doing a Sabbat Square Swap with the Crone's Crochet Circle, but I don't have one ready to photograph yet.


In today's mail I recieved a lovely crocheted bookmark from my Crochetville Spring Secret Pal! Isn't it pretty? Thanks, Secret Pal!
I guess that's about it for now. Happy Crocheting, Knitting and Av'ing, Everyone!!





No comments: