Thursday, December 6, 2007

C'ville Holiday Swap 2007

On Monday I received, not one, but two boxes of goodies from my partner in the Crochetville Holiday Exchange.











Here's a list of what I receivced:

2 pkgs of sticky notepads with a holiday theme

A crocheted zippered bag (to carry crochet accessories in)

scissors

a row counter

5 afghan pattern books

21 tear off patterns

a stuffed snowman

Crocheted black purse (too cute! Ilove it!)

2 cute button pins

cute Halloween type pin

a bag of treats for my dog

2 packages of cat toys for the kitties

Box of Russell Stover CandiesBag of Christmas candy

box of cocoa mix

box of peppermint sticks (candy canes)

10 skeins of yarn (2 of which are Alpaca!)

3 Christmas dishtowels (one with a crocheted top)

Wow! I think I got everythign listed! Boy, do I ever feel spoiled.

Thanks to my wonderful exchange partner!

Happy holidays,

Sabrina

No comments: