Monday, December 17, 2007

CrochetMania Secret Santa Strikes!

Today I received a box of goodies from my Secret Santa at CrochetMania. It turned out to be Pricsstrish. She sent a wonderful box of stuff.






I got a green m & M box (with M&M's inside of course)
a rubber ducky
snowflake socks
2 hot pads
1 dishcloth
small purple stocking with Hershey's Kisses, a lavender Sharpie, and a snowman ornament inside it
a lighted crochet hook (size "H")
lavender eye mask
pine scented candle
package of fresh scents sachet

Thanks for everything, Secret Santa (a.k.a. Pricsstrish)!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

1 comment:

NewLifestyle said...

WOW Sabrina, you got a lot of really nice goodies! Trish was a good SS :)
I was in this swap too and it was my very first SS ever. I had a lot of fun! Hope you did too :)
Kathy