Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Is It Spring Yet?

It feels like Spring in Texas the last couple of days. I couldn't be happier. So I guess that Spring is my simple pleasure today and everyday!

I am ready for the March Swaps to begin. I am in several and am chomping at the bit to get started on them. I like to wait until I get my partner and see if they have any color preferences before I begin. Let's see, what swaps am I doing in March?

12" Square Swap at Grannie Group.
Crochetville Spring Secret Pal Swap
At My House - March Scrunchie Swap
At My House - March Coaster Swap
Texas Two Stitch Forum - Dishcloth Exchange
Crochetville Pet Swap


That should keep me busy for a day or two. LOL!

I am working on my second Seraphina Shawl. I am doing this one in Caron's Simply Soft Heather Gray. I am anxious to see how this one turns out.

Happy Crocheting, Knitting and AV'ing!

No comments: