Sunday, April 22, 2007

Crochetville Spring Secret Pal Reveal Package

I received my Reveal package from my not-so- secret pal on Friday. I say not-so-secret-Pal because we were paired up together as each others secret pal and also ended up paired up together for the Pet Swap on Crochetville as well. So it wasn't hard to figure out! LOL! But it was fun and I recieved a wonderful box of goodies on Friday from Jimmie Lu.
Thank you, Jimmie Lu! I love everything you sent.



My package included a skein of Bernat Camouflage yarn, a skein of Bernat Cott'n silk, an adorable stuffed snowman, pattern books, a box of herbal teas, a crocheted hook holder with 3 hooks, a plastic needle and a pair of scissors in it, a large Hershey bar, a small star soap (too cute!), and a lovely yeloow/blue/green crocheted dishcloth and apackage of large needles.


Happy Crocheting!

No comments: