Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Froggin' it!!!

I discovered that all my work while waiting for my car the other day was all in vain. somewhere I made a big enough boo-boo to have to frog not only everything that I got accomplished on the shawl that day but all the way back down to the second row. Arrruuugggghhhh!!! And the real butt kicker is that I still am not for sure what it was that I did wrong!! I made a minor adjustment and am crocheting on it again. We shall see how it goes. I feel as if I will never get this completed. It is to be Yule gift and I need to have it completed for our Yule Celebration on Dec. 21st. Can you spell S-T-R-E-S-S?!!!!

Ok now I am really grateful that it is something that can be taken apart and re-done. There the screw-up was not permanent.

OK, taking a deep breath, going off to meditate and de-stress for a while.

No comments: