Monday, December 11, 2006

Takin' it with me when I go

I got a little extra time today to work on the Pentacle Shawl while I was sitting for almost 5 hours in the waiting room at the Dodge Dealership while they attempted to locate the place where my beloved Intrepid was leaking coolant from.

Well, while the news on the car was not so good. I did bring along the Pentacle Shawl to work on and got quite a bit done on it. I am really anxious to get it finished, I can't wait to see the finished product.

Fortunately , I don't often have to go places where I have to sit and wait, but it does happen occasionally and I will be certain in the future to always have my crochet along to keep me occupied while waiting.

I had to smile, I was sitting there crocheting and this older gentleman entered the waiting room, looked at me and said. "So you decided to knit while you're waiting, huh?"
I just smiled and said "Yes, it beats just sitting here." I didn't bother to mention that I wasn't knitting.


Other than that bit of crochet I didn't get much else done today. Ah well, there's always tomorrow.

Happy Crocheting!

No comments: